|Do you have an innovative idea, technology or invention that might be a good fit with Groupe SEB challenges and our customers needs?|
If so, our R&D and Marketing teams would like to see it.
|Before you submit your innovation, we want to make sure that you fully understand Groupe SEB's process and policies. This system is necessary to protect both you and Groupe SEB and to ensure a proper evaluation of your submission. Therefore, we ask that you carefully review our policies and only send us your idea if you are comfortable with these safeguards.|
We thank you in advance for considering a partnership with us.
|Protecting Your Ideas|
Depending on the type of idea you have, you may have proprietary rights to it. Therefore, you should consider protecting your concept or technology through patents, copyrights or any other mean before submitting it to Groupe SEB. To best understand whether you could secure intellectual property protection for your idea, you may want to consult with a lawyer.
Unfortunately, Groupe SEB employees are not authorized to advise you on these matters.
We have created a simple submission and review process to more quickly respond to innovators.
- You should first check the Our Needs and Challenges page to make sure we’re seeking ideas in your idea's or innovation's domain. You will be able to choose one of the challenges for which we are seeking ideas in priority.
- You should then read our Submission Policy and confirm acceptance of the Submission Agreement.
- You should then complete the Submission Form to tell us more about your idea or technology. Answers to these questions enable us to properly evaluate your submission. Please note that we will never enter into a written confidentiality agreement before this initial submission.
Once you have submitted your idea, technology, innovation or invention, it will follow the below process and timelines:
- We are primarily looking for ideas that fit the challenges we have posted, but will also evaluate the submission fitting our general innovation needs
- We will inform you within 30 days if your idea has passed our Preliminary Evaluation. We might contact you during this 30-day period for more information. If you consider such additional information to be confidential, Groupe SEB may enter into a written confidentiality agreement with you at that point, but never before.
- If your idea passes our preliminary review, we will do a Detailed Evaluation within 4 months from your initial submission, and will then give you our final evaluation decision. If there is mutual interest, and we hope it will be the case, we will then discuss opportunities and ways to move forward together.